Want a natural multi-purpose cleaner that smells good?
This DIY sage spray certainly has established cleaning properties, and you may get energy cleaning benefits as well.
This recipe mixes the best of the sage smudge spray with all of the organic cleaning ingredients.
You can clean your home easily every day and if eliminating viruses and bacteria with vinegar can be combined with the negative energy-cleaning strength of natural sage, why wouldn’t you try this homemade cleaner?
- 1 bunch of fresh sage leaves
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Optional: Sage essential oil and/or Palo Santo essential oil
- 1 glass spray bottle
- Add hot water (NOT boiling just hot) into a bottle (make sure it’s a glass bottle).
- Ruffle or break up the sage leaves, to release the oils, and then add them to the hot water in the bottle.
- Add white distilled vinegar and salt to the bottle.
- Set the bottle in a cool, dark place. Let the sage seep in the vinegar solution overnight (or at least 12 hours).
- If desired, add sage essential oil and/or Palo Santo essential oil (both known for energy clearing properties) to the solution after it has come to room temperature. (This can either be done before setting in a cool, dark place, or after the sage has steeped.)
Sage leaves will start turning brown after a day. This is natural and means the plant is breaking down into smaller pieces in the vinegar.
This sage mist spray recipe comes with all of the vibration raising power of sage, but without setting off your smoke alarms!
However, for a more thorough cleaning, you may want to book with a qualified cleaning service.
Book your Cleaning service from Easy Breezy cleaning today! Give us a call at 469-202-8822